Europa-List: Aerial testing and fuel smell

Subject: Europa-List: Aerial testing and fuel smell
From: William Bliss <william@wbliss.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 22:21:38

On a flight to the Isle of Bute today I found that the radio was
intermittently failing to receive and transmit. Not a power problem. I have
heard that Europa aerials can be difficult (earth?). How is it best to test
and rectify?

Good news is that the fuel gauge sender unit leak has been stopped by
fitting a 4mm thick nitrile cork gasket ontop of a thin layer of fuel tank
sealant

William Bliss

-----
No virus found in this message.