Europa-List: Re: monowheel transition training

Subject: Europa-List: Re: monowheel transition training
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 06:32:26

Dave,

We worked with Randy Passeno here in West Michigan.  Together we developed
speeds,
attitudes and power settings for consistent, controlled landings in our Mono.

Jim was already a named pilot on our insurance and they added Randy without any
mono experience (he has lots of tailwheel time).  That allowed him to give
Heather
dual in our Europa.  He probably has about 20 hours in our mono now.

His contact info is:

Randy Passeno
Randy.Passeno@gmail.com
616-821-1980 cell (preferred)