Europa-List: UK - Pre-loved Arplast PV50 For Sale

Subject: Europa-List: UK - Pre-loved Arplast PV50 For Sale
From: Mark Burton <markb@ordern.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 08:08:04

Hi,

I have an Arplast PV50 VP prop (narrow blades) that is surplus to requirements.
It has done 410 hours and is in basically sound condition. Some minor dings on
the blades but nothing major. It hasn't been used since 2007 so it probably
should be serviced before being used again. I have tested that the motor works
and it can move between the pitch limits. It's offered for sale with the Arplast
"piano wire through the prop shaft" mechanism and a spare motor and gearbox
but no electronics. The price is 1000 GBP (no VAT). If you are interested,
please
call me on 07851 578 537.

Cheers,

Mark

PS I also have a classic Europa spinner with CF backplate.

Read this topic online here: