Re: [Spam] Europa-List: New to List

Subject: Re: [Spam] Europa-List: New to List
From: Frans Veldman <frans@privatepilots.nl>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 22:42:32

On 10/05/2012 09:18 PM, Karl Heindl wrote:

> Thank you for that. I am going to order one. It is actually a lot
> cheaper than the direct replacement.

Of course you also need the Laminova heat exchanger.

> I had to make a forced landing on a rolling farm field. Amongst other
> things it destroyed the central rear part of the cowling, bent the two
> radiators and the aluminium duct.

I hope you didn't suffer too much other damage? What is a "rolling" farm
field? What was the reason of the forced landing?

> So this is a good time to make similar
> changes to what you had done.

Guess it is. If you really want to copy what I have done, you probably
need more information. Feel free to contact me off list if you want to.

Frans