Europa-List: Re: Arplast PV 50 Prop

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Arplast PV 50 Prop
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 15:47:12

Thanks Bob.
I will get in contact with him, maybe i can get him to check the prop and give
my plane a look over at the same time, I have flown about 40 hour in it now and
frequently put my hand on the top of the combing to check the vibration its
a bit crud, its not fine tuning but i would know if there was a change, this is
not written down in any manual but you get to know, so far it been very smooth.
Props are very important and regular balancing essential if you want to keep
costly
repairs down.

Alan

Read this topic online here: