Re: Europa-List: Re: fuel flow

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: fuel flow
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 23:58:08
Jeurgen=0AA lot of the heat in the fuel is from the mechanical pump, which
is heated by the oil=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________
=0A From: europapa <experimental@online.de>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com
 =0ASent: Wednesday, 26 September 2012, 20:52=0ASubject: Europa-List: Re: f
online.de>=0A=0ANev,=0A=0Athank you for your statement.=0AAs the fuel line
to the t-peace with both lines to the carbs is now only less then ten inche
s long and the fuel comes from behind the fire wall where it is rather cool
 I am not afraid of a vapor lock to be happen there.=0ABut may be my unders
tanding of the vapor lock problem is not complete.=0AThis summer I had a fl
ight in very hot conditions and a very short stop in between. This has been
 a good opportunity for a vapor look like in the books.=0ANothing happens b
ut this is of course no proof that I am right.=0AI will take your advice as
 an occasion to think it over again.=0A=0AJuergen=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this t
opic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=384043