Re: Europa-List: Re: A question to the American "Europeans"

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: A question to the American "Europeans"
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 16:30:42
Jim,

We actually had a visit from someone from the local FSDO.  Explained to him what
we were doing in those terms and the fellow kinda shrugged and said it made
sense to him.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com