Re: Europa-List: Europa Fly In - October 5,6 & 7

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Fly In - October 5,6 & 7
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:03:20
Paul,

We are still planning to make the trip.  Don't know if it will be in the pickup
or in the Europa, but we plan to be there.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com