Europa-List: Europa Fly In - October 5,6 & 7

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Fly In - October 5,6 & 7
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 11:34:15
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to put a final  reminder out to the forum that this years Fly
In is for 5,6 & 7 of October at Rough River.

Although the block of 10 rooms we had reserved at the Lodge have been
released to the general public, there are some rooms still available.  The
resort coordinator confirmed with me that if anyone calls before the end of
the weekend and mentions the "Europa fly In" then they will honor the
pricing below,

- Room Single:         1 Adult   $80.96
- Room Double:        2 Adults $80.96
- Standard Cottage:  $107.96 (Up to 8 Adults, each additional adult is
$10.00 per person)
- Deluxe Cottage:     $143.96 (Up to 8 Adults, each additional adult is
$10.00 per person)
- Executive Cottage: $170.96 (Up to 8 Adults, each additional adult is
$10.00 per person)

So far we have 6 people including myself booked.

Thanks and regards, Paul