Re: Europa-List: visiting australia from uk

Subject: Re: Europa-List: visiting australia from uk
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 10:57:05
I once met the then rep, he was a guy from Guernsey I think who didn't like
 Perth and went home after a few months. Not Kevin though, did he take it o
n later?=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A From: craig <
craigb@onthenet.com.au>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Friday, 7
September 2012, 9:59=0ASubject: RE: Europa-List: visiting australia from uk
=0A =0A=0A =0AOh yes now I remember him, he was the Europa rep for Australi
a=0Afor awhile =0A-=0AFrom:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com=0A[mail
to:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of GRAHAM=0ASINGLETON
=0ASent: Friday, September 07, 2012 7:23 AM=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com
=0ASubject: Re: Europa-List: visiting australia from uk=0A-=0AKevin Pouna
ll lived in Perth when I flew with him in his=0AMonowheel.=0AStill=0Aaround
 ?=0AGraham=0A-=0A=0A________________________________=0A =0AFrom:craig=0A
<craigb@onthenet.com.au>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Thursday,
 6 September 2012, 21:07=0ASubject: RE: Europa-List: visiting australia fro
u>=0A=0AI think most of the Europaphiles are living on the east coast, but
this my=0Agive Kingsley an excuse=0AFor a trip to perth :)p; - - -
- - - -=0A- -Matt Dralle, Libution" ========0A=0A
=0A=0A=0A=0A-=0A-=0Ahttp://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List=0Aht
tp://forums.matronics.com=0Ahttp://www.matronics.com/contribution=0A-=0AN