Europa-List: visiting australia from uk

Subject: Europa-List: visiting australia from uk
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 15:35:50

I'm planning a trip to Perth, Western Australia in Oct/Nov (triggered by a
long-standing
invitation to a cousin's 60th birthday party) and wondered if I might
bump into any Europa folk while I'm there.

Dorothy & I have a fairly full programme of touristy stuff planned later at
Alice
Springs, Cairns, Sydney etc but may have some free time in the Perth area before
we go on.

If anyone in the Perth area wants to show off their aircraft (building or
flying)
to me, please contact me off the list. My cousin is threatening me with a 6-hour
drive over to Busselton to see other relations so if I could wangle a trip
there in a Europa instead ..........

If someone wants some (small, light!) Europa parts delivered from England to
Australia
I could possibly oblige (but nothing that's going to get me in trouble
with the security guys!).

in friendship

Rowland