Europa-List: Re: Texel Fly-in Sept 8-10 2012

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Texel Fly-in Sept 8-10 2012
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 01:53:11

Hi Goff,

I'm glad you started a new thread on the Dutch Fly-In, it gives me a 2nd
opportunity
to ask if you or anybody else is willing and able to pick me up at Hoogeveen
(ICAO: EHHO) and drop me off again upon return. EHHO is only a small detour
when flying in from the south, and of course I will pick up the additional
costs for carrying me along...

(I had a landing mishap a few weeks back, eliminating my chances to fly there
with
my bird, so I am hoping some Europaphile is willing and able to provide me
the opportunity to take a seat in another Europa :) )

Thanks,
Marcel

--------
Marcel