Europa-List: Air Compressor

Subject: Europa-List: Air Compressor
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 01:13:07
I have tried to get all the way through my build without sinking money into an
air compressor. It looks like that was not a good move. i will need one for
checking
compression and a ton of things now that I am about done. There are a bunch
of them out there. What are others using? I will not be making heavy use
of it, but an air powered drill and maybe a die grinder would be nice in
addition
to the usual stuff for compression checking, etc. I think I can have a usable
one for just over $ 200, but am reluctant to move for fear of getting something
that is not adequate.

Jim Puglise
N283JL