Re: Europa-List: Ventilation ...

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Ventilation ...
From: PHILLIPS I <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 18:48:10
I just used a conventional hole saw slightly smaller than the vent, this
was in a hand drill so you can go very slow, then open the hole to the
correct size using a plastic pipe covered in 180 grit sand paper,  this was
done before filling/painting the fuselage,
 but with care there no reason why you couldn't do it on a painted
fuselarge,
regards
Ivor

.