Re: Europa-List: Ventilation ...

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Ventilation ...
From: Gert Dalgaard Sørensen <stabelvej9@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:35:44
Ivor - it was exactly the thread/vents I was looking for!
Looks super.
How are they mounted from the outside?
And could I have the cheek to ask for a picture taken from the outside
... :)

And question at the Forum - someone having one or two of these vents
laying around and want to sell (like I have got a thousand items just
sitting in the shop ...).

Regards Gert

<stabelvej9@gmail.com> wrote:
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Gert_Dalgaard_S=F8rensen?= <stabelvej9@gmail.com>

> Hi
>
> For a couple a months ago, we had a tread around cut-out for
ventilation in the cabin.
> I have been flying with NACA cut outs for some years, but someone
suggested another "round" valve, and it looked very nice - now I am just
not able to find that thread .....  grrr..!!