Europa-List: Fly in Monday

Subject: Europa-List: Fly in Monday
From: DAVID JOYCE <stranfaer@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:12:12
Fellow Europaees=0A=0AI would like to invite any of the forum to our Fli in
 at abbots Bromley on Monday (Bank Holiday) this is an annual event in whic
h we raise funds for the Air Ambulance.=0A=0AThe strip is 5 miles to the we
st of Tatenhill near derby, allways well attended by aircraft of all types,
 over 500 metres and the home base of four Europas. Contact me for further
details=0A=0AAll are welcome anytime after 10AM, Mogas and Avgas available
at HalfPenny Green 12 mins from our strip, I may be able to arrange limited
 Mogas in 20 Litre Jerry cans in advance (please contact me), food and refr
eshment and camping facilities available on site.=0A=0AHope to see anyone t
hat can make it=0A=0Argds=0ADavid joyce G-BXGG=0A(The Other One)=0A=0ASent
to you from David Joyce=0Awww.eastmidsspas.com=0Awww.southyorksspas.com