Europa-List: Re: Landing mishap - asking for advise

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Landing mishap - asking for advise
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 02:52:30

grahamsingleton@btinte wrote:
> Marcel
> You might find that the Arplast is already fairly high twist. It's a good
> robust
prop. If you speak French talk to Alain Petit,
> He does speak some English. His daughter Laeticia runs the props business,
> (last
time I was there) Her English isn't bad either.
> Graham

I was thinking the same about the twist for the PV50. Unfortunately the prop is
in such a state now that I cannot measure the twist, I could not find technical
specs for the PV50 on the internet either. Anybody out there that has the specs
on the PV50 and willing ot share?

--------
Marcel
(Europa Classic Tri-Gear PH-MZW)