Europa-List: Gear down and locked switch

Subject: Europa-List: Gear down and locked switch
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 14:36:01
Hi All,

I have just ordered a SmartASS II Airspeed Speaker from Mark Burton and one
of the features it has is to integrate with a gear down switch if you have
one installed.

I am looking for best practices from mono wheel folks that have installed a
gear down and locked switch on the main wheel (I already have them on the
out riggers).  I am interested to know where people have mounted them, and
what type of micro switches they have used. (part number would be nice)

Also, I noticed a few months back someone posted a data sheet in non
ferrous proximity sensors for door latch sensing, but I can't seem to find
it.  If anyone has a URL for this I'd appreciate it if they could send it
too me.

Thanks and regards, Paul