Europa-List: Re: panic attack - 914

Subject: Europa-List: Re: panic attack - 914
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 04:36:05

Ferg,

I think you are referring to the airbox pressure sensor, correct?  The wiring
harness
---From Rotax that connects the sensors to the TCU has all white wires that
have numbers printed on them.  The airbox pressure sensor numbers are 9, 33,
21  (the static pressure sensor numbers are 6, 30, 18).  I'm thinking that a
connector has been inserted in your harness to make the firewall penetration.
I think you should be able to determine which color wire is which number at the
TCU.  At the airbox sensor, looking at the sensor from the top (where the
writing
is) with the wires pointing towards you, 21 is on the left, 33 the center
and 9 is on the right.

Hope this helps!  We could fly over this weekend and help except we're not set
up to cross the border.  Maybe come to Niagara Falls?

Jim & Heather

Read this topic online here: