RE: Europa-List: Installing baggage area increase mod

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Installing baggage area increase mod
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 08:18:12

William,

Yes I altered my own aircraft a few years ago and I am right in the middle
of altering my daughters aircraft at this very moment.

It is a reasonably straightforward job if you did the build but the kit to
do it is very expensive for what you get.

The difference in the baggage volume is fantastic. For us the decider was
our first week long trip to Spain where we constantly had baggage in the
original Classic bay falling onto our heads. The new bay just swallows
everything we throw at it (bearing in mind weight & balance of course).

Dave Watts
G-BXDY Classic Monowheel 1900 hrs