Re: Europa-List: Logging Engine Hours

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Logging Engine Hours
From: Trevpond <trevpond@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 19:14:33

Yes Alan, you are quite correct, Flydat records all engine running time.

Regards

Trev
GLINN

Sent from my iPad

On 2 Jul 2012, at 18:47, "Alan Carter" <alancarteresq@onetel.net> wrote:

> Hello ALL.
> I am a new member to the Forum, My name is Alan and i live in England in the
County of Kent, my nearest Airfield is Headcorn which has a grass runway.
> I am not a builder but a retired pilot now 66 so decided to spend every penny
on a new car and an aeroplane before the Tax man takes it to pay for my Old
Folks
Home, so i have my first aircraft G-PEGY Mono to Tri Conversion.
> My Question , G-PEGY has a FLYdat which start timing after the first impulse
.
> This has been recorded in the log book, the aircraft has 330 Airframe and 408
hours on the engine,
> All the flying i have done in the past i have reduced the Tacko  reading by 10
mins which has been standard practice,