RE: Europa-List: bonding fuselage top

Subject: RE: Europa-List: bonding fuselage top
From: craig <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 06:24:55
Unless you live somewhere cold, I would suggest mixing it in batches or get
a few helpers, from memory I used about 400 gm for the whole

Thing (that's mixed weight) in two batches, one for each side. That way you
have plenty of time to apply it without worrying it will exotherm

In the mixing container

Regards

craig