Re: Europa-List: bonding fuselage top

Subject: Re: Europa-List: bonding fuselage top
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 18:52:47

Paul, What you really need is an extra pair of educated
hands (I.e. another builder) it is more a question of
getting it all spread on all the mating surfaces before it
begins to go off. Making a bit extra if needs be would be
a minor part of it. Do you have another builder living
nearby who could come and help? I assume you have got it
all lined up with cllecoes to hold it in position and that
you will cover the clecoes with grease to help get them
out when the resin is set but not brittle.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ