Re: Europa-List: Mono-brake line routing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mono-brake line routing
From: Keith Hickling <keithhickling@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 11:36:55
Fred,
Yes, I had exactly the same issue. Europa said they would send me a
longer brake line, but a couple of people told me that they had routed
it tight on the side of the CM as you suggest, and that is what I did.
That routing seemed better to me anyway.  It just needs a gentle curve
at the front. As far as I can remember it pushes forward a bit at the
front during retraction, so placement of the retaining clips has to
allow for that - no clip right at the front of the curve.

Regards,
Keith.