Re: Europa-List: Wickenby Wings and Wheels 2012......is still on track

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wickenby Wings and Wheels 2012......is still on track
From: houlihan <houlihan@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 21:25:37
Hi David.

Sorry to hear about the gust of wind. how bad is the "ding" can it be
dressed out ?

Don't forget I have a set of blades that you delivered to me  I guess that
they will not fit your hub but if they do let me know.
I had my permit renewal inspection last weekend and I was advised that my
oil return hose had a slight amount of oil from the area of the union at
the bottom of the crankcase. I decided that I did not like the idea of even
a small amount of oil dripping onto the exhaust so I ordered a replacement
length of hose from Europa earlier this week and I am still waiting for it
to arrive.

If you want the use of a Europa in the next few days I am sure something
can be arranged, that is you could cope with a classic  with 80hp on a good
day and  MK1 eyeball nav fit ! ! :<)

Tim