Europa-List: For UK and European Europa Flyers ....................Wicke

Subject: Europa-List: For UK and European Europa Flyers ....................Wickenby
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 23:02:44
Hi! All.

Well I hope the Europa Fraternity will be showing a good turn out for our
Fathers Day Air Show at Wickenby (EGNW) this weekend 16th and 17th June. We
have a brilliant programme for both days, reflecting the fact that it is the
airfields 70th Birthday. Visiting Pilots must be in before 12.45 hours Local
all  notified by Notams. For Prospective Europa  aircraft I intend having
about half a dozen 25 litre measured drums of Mogas available, so if that is
the key to encourage you to come let me know should you need to have it
available. It will be at the UK pump supply price but I can not split a
measure . If we need more I will be prepared to scoot and fetch more.

Camping on the airfield is permitted but no BBQ fires  ...They must be lit
on the official camping site.

Best regards

Bob Harrison  GT-PTAG