Europa-List: RPM drop with a 914 above 100%

Subject: Europa-List: RPM drop with a 914 above 100%
From: ploucandco <ploucandco@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 08:31:24

Hello all,

Recently, I had to about a Take off with my Europa 914 airmaster due to the fact
that I was facing an RPM drop above 100%. The ROTAX has less than 330 hours.

I already looked at the following items:
- replaced the fuel with fresh one
- fuel pressure is OK
- TCU - transfer function according to heavy maintenance manual and solenoid
gets
12V above 108%, so should be OK
- turbo wastegate fully closes
- air filter cleaned up

The issue is still and my next step is to look at the carbs (membranes have been
replaced less than 200 hours ago). Any other ideas? Where should I specifically
need to look at the carbs?

The attached file from the TCU log depicts the issue starting from line 989.

Thanks for relevant input.

Jacques

Read this topic online here:

Attachments: