Re: Europa-List: Re: ipad mount

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: ipad mount
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 07:59:52
Here's how I did my iPad mount.  It is a RAM mount system I purchased last year
at AirVenture.  It can be adjusted a fair bit to bring it closer to the pilot
or to allow the passenger to operate it.

>From the front:

>From the back, showing the mount:

I think the clamping bar should be turned so the tightening fixture is down.
That
way it can be operated more easily from the front of the unit.

I may get another ball mount and try it on the mount location on the right and
middle of the mount as it may provide more freedom of movement.

Hope this helps.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com