Europa-List: Schicke GR6 Voltage Regulator

Subject: Europa-List: Schicke GR6 Voltage Regulator
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 17:24:29
Friends in Europe, especially Germany,

Would someone please find out what it would take for the Schicke Electronic to
allow someone in the USA to purchase one of their GR6 voltage regulators.

They state on their site, to the best of my poor "Buch Deutch" from 1968 that
they
require written permission for export to the United States.

I would like very much to purchase one of their voltage regulators but do not
know
how to go about it.

Thanks very much in advance for your assistance.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com