Europa-List: Jeff Paris......

Subject: Europa-List: Jeff Paris......
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 18:29:00
Hi! Jeff Paris,

Firstly well done with your super first mono landing .

I'm surprised by you having problems with Jabiru 3300, (been there got the
"tee" shirt)  but when I was having problems with it I was given to
understand that in America it was faultless . So in short I fear for you but
best of luck whatever. Now may be just the time to replace it with a 914
Rotax like I did when I had a serious prop strike .

Best regards

Bob Harrison G-PTAG Trike UK Kit no . 337 now with Rotax 914.