Re: Europa-List: Headset for BAP

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Headset for BAP
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 10:46:48

On 5 May 2012, at 10:11, David Joyce wrote:

> Along with some other Gloucester Strut members I have been
> supervising the building of a Rans S6 at a local school
> (details at: www.buildaplanestroud.com ). Europa owners have previously very
> generously donated an old radio, an intercom and one head
> set. The plane is now not far off flying and we lack a
> second head set. Does anyone by any chance have an old set
> (that they have replaced with a new shiny model) which
> they could be persuaded to part with for this worthy
> cause?

David - I have a venerable Airlite 62 that served me very well until recently.
The original carbon microphone has been replaced by an electret. It's the sort
of headset that was standard government issue and has a NATO plug, with adaptor
for civilian use. I'll bring it to the Gloster Strut on Tuesday.

in friendship

Rowland