Europa-List: Systems "go" for Elstree(EGTR)

Subject: Europa-List: Systems "go" for Elstree(EGTR)
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 07:08:50
Hi! Good morning happy campers!

I'm all flight planned for my flight to Elstree this morning.

HOWEVER IF YOU INTEND FILING /PARTICIPATING IN THE DAMNED OLYMPICS TRIAL
PLANNING FRACUS DON'T EXPECT A FILE NUMBER RETURNED UNLESS YOU HAVE FILED
ELECTRONICALLY THROUGH THE asi INITIATIVE and I'm not pissing about with
that at this time of the morning.

Swanick were very nice and helpful faxing me back an approved plan BUT IT'S
WORTHLESS FROM THE POINT OF THE FLIGHT PLAN DAY !!

How f-----------ing stupid are we?

Regards to all

>From Sunny Lincolnshire.

Bob Harrison G-PTAG