Europa-List: Friday DOTH?

Subject: Europa-List: Friday DOTH?
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 12:45:29

Hi Guys.

Tomorrows weather looks reasonable in the UK. I am thinking of flying down to
Holmbeck
Farm, Freebie in Flyer magazine. 500m. grass strip. No cafe on site but
a good pub for lunch just a mile walk in the local village. I am planning to
be there for around noon and look forward to seeing anyone else who fancies the
trip.

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~dartdirx/holmbeck_farm_airfield.html

I have spoken to the owner. PPR not essential but please check on website prior
to arrival and if using 29, make a short dogleg on approach so as to miss the
farm where there are horses stabled. Make blind calls on Safetycom frequency.

Richard Iddon

G-RIXS