Europa-List: Re: New Europa owner

Subject: Europa-List: Re: New Europa owner
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 16:56:16

Hi Ron,
Yep, all is good here. I thought work was supposed easer as we get older. Ha!
** Any progress on figuring out how to get  back up copy of my gallery?

I can get you a copy,  but it's server based. If you have a home server we can
chat off list and get you set up.
** Any progress on how to correct lost pics like "Entered a car show":

http://europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=28355

You just don't know how good you have it until its gone. Jos gave us some
serious
horse power to process our images.
I can't find out why some images work and some don't. One of the Images that
would
not load, I turned it 90 Deg than back, and now it works fine.
The other I had to Re-Upload and delete the old one. I'm still trying work work
out the best image code to work on this new server.
** When I click "gallery":

http://europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=28355

Then "view latest updates":

http://europaowners.org/main.php?g2_view=dynamicalbum.UpdatesAlbum&g2_albumId=7

Theres no way I can figure out who in fact uploaded the pics. I used to be able
to take the name of the pic and do a search on it, then it would take me to that
persons album. A bit of a pain but it worked. Anyway now it no longer works.
Is there a way you can figure to llow me to find out who uploaded?

Hmmm Ok try this:
http://europaowners.org/main.php

Then "View Latest Updates"
Click on the photo that you're interested in. Say, this nut job...

http://europaowners.org/main.php?g2_view=dynamicalbum.UpdatesAlbum&g2_albumId=7&g2_itemId=99362

If you want to see what album it is in. Go to the URL and delete
 "g2_view=dynamicalbum.UpdatesAlbum&g2_albumId=7&"

Leaving
http://europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=99362
Hit enter. That should take you right to the photo in the album that it came
from.
** It's looking like I can get back to Europa work in the next few months. Will
the gallery be happy to accept my future uploads?

I'm always happy to take new photos. Hopefully the site will be as happy to see
the new photos as we are.

Chat Later,
SteveD

Read this topic online here: