Europa-List: Re: New Europa owner

Subject: Europa-List: Re: New Europa owner
From: phillik747 <helperpsp@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 06:46:58

Thank you for the kind replies!

Jim,
Thank you for the welcome.

Bob,
 I have been reading your posts on europaowners.org and have found your
conversion
album most helpful in picturing what I need to do.  What was even funnier
was I read your posts before I went down to Bud's shop and then when I walked
in the room with the tile floor I knew that is where your conversion was done!
It's a good thing I don't live near Bud, I believe I would be bugging him all
the time.  I could spend hours just looking around.

Steve,
I live in Trussville, AL just to the East of Birmingham.

Read this topic online here: