RE: Europa-List: Transponder aerial

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Transponder aerial
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 10:57:38

Hi! Richard,
My aerial for the transponder is a small rod with a chrome knob on the end
pointing down out of the bottom of the plane but I have a piece of aluminium
which is laid round the base of the fuselage and almost up the sides as a
ground plane. It is the same aerial as I used for the original Mode c
Transponder.
Bob H  G-PTAG