Re: Europa-List: fuel hose

Subject: Re: Europa-List: fuel hose
From: PHILLIPS I <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:19:47
Hi Fran
Yes the internal Diameter is 1 inch and i have replaced mine with the same
hose they use on petrol Station forecourts,
the walls are over a 1/4 inch thick so its quite a job getting them in
place using hot water to soften them, But it gives me peace of mind being
at the lowest part of the tank,
I know pressure doesn't come into it but the hose is rated at 150 PSI and
very good quality, i Did give all this information to Andy
draper at the LAA so he may well have it, i will look back through my
records when i get the chance, i believe it was a company
called Hose world,
best wishes
Ivor