Europa-List: EuropaOwners Move

Subject: Europa-List: EuropaOwners Move
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 05:44:15

Hello Folks,
EuropaOwners.org has completed it's move. First and foremost I would like to
thank
Jos for his support of the site for so many years. While we were on his servers
we had unlimited space, unlimited use of available memory, and he would
install any software that made the site process images faster. He also provided
this service to the Europa community for free! If you ever tried pricing that
kind of product on the internet, you would find it rapidly becomes very, very
expensive.

So, Jos, Thank you. Best of health and good luck in your retirement.

Changes to the site:
I've removed the forum.
I've removed the parts database.
I'm running the gallery in it's native mode and will make it "look pretty" when
I get it running 100%
We are having some trouble processing Thumbnails and Scaling images and that is
being worked on.

I'd like to thank Ron P and Steve V and the others who are helping with
troubleshooting
and identifying problems from the move.

All files from the old sites are available and nothing has been deleted. If you
had something stored in the forums or parts database, let me know and I'll make
it accessible.

Chat Later,
SteveD
EuropaOwners