Re: Europa-List: Re: Cover for the vacuum pump mount necessary?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Cover for the vacuum pump mount necessary?
From: david park <dpark748@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 11:52:18

On the subject,
If the cover is just to prevent fod entering the hole surely a simple piece of
alloy, drilled and fitted on to the studs is all that is required? I went for
all electric and that is what i have done . Dave

Sent from my iPhone

On 3 Feb 2012, at 21:37, "Robert Borger" <rlborger@mac.com> wrote:

> Juergen,
>
> No problem!  I just wanted to make sure folks knew that the best parts
> available
were discussed with Lockwood.

> My engine is also from 2004.  Yes, one must be careful when ordering any
> accessory
that connects to the back of the gearbox.  There have been changes to the
accessory pad over the years.