Re: AW: Europa-List: Smart engine istalled in a EUROPA

Subject: Re: AW: Europa-List: Smart engine istalled in a EUROPA
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 09:46:04

On Feb 2, 2012, at 8:06 AM, uvtreith wrote:

> But one positive thing was: There were and are now cracks and
> deformations between the firewall/fuselage and the engine mounting
> frame. The Europa is constructed and built so strong you can trust on.
> Nice plane and I am very hot to burn holes in the sky now.

Bruno,

I salute your perseverence...sorry about that Murphy guy...he's always
lurking in the shadows.

If I understand you correctly, the bending of your engine mounting
frame during your load test was due to total load being distributed
asymmetrically on only 3 of the 4 engine mounting points.

I'm wondering if there is a typo in your sentence above where you write:

>> There were and are now cracks and deformations between the firewall/
>> fuselage and the engine mounting frame.

Did you mean to write that there "are NO cracks and
deformations"?...please explain.

Thanks,

Fred