Europa-List: lower cowl opening for 914 only? Maintain temp on cold weat

Subject: Europa-List: lower cowl opening for 914 only? Maintain temp on cold weather
From: Max Cointe <mcointe@free.fr>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:45:36

Hi there All,

Some collateral question about maintaining oil and cylinders temperatures
during cold weather (I have ~70C when external temp is 0C): has anyone
installed some mechanism to deviate fresh air from the radiators, as I have
seen on other home built planes? Any REX?

Max  Cointe
F-PMLH TriGear Kit #560
912ULS Airmaster 400 hours