Re: Europa-List: Re : lower cowl opening for 914 only?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re : lower cowl opening for 914 only?
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:53:44
Hi Graeme,

I opened it also and installed there a taxi light (HID Xenon =93
check an attachment).

Now if you some day decide to go for 914 you have much less to do!

No reason for panic!

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

Europa XS Mono OH-XRT #417

Updated flight hours /landings: 258,15 /466

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100