Re: Europa-List: Leaking coolant

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Leaking coolant
From: PHILLIPS I <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 15:50:00
Hi Richard

I have fitted silicone hoses all around with heat-sleeve

 http://www.adlinsulflex.com/firesleeve/pyreflect-sleeve

Silicone hose from Forge Motorsport,

I used CTC clips from a GM/Opel car ( part no 90572595) because the
original Rotax clips Wouldn=92t go over the heat sleeve very easily,

 But all my hoses wouldn=92t Leak unpressurised even without the clips, so
would look

at a damaged hose Or foreign matter between rubber hose and metal outlet,

Best wishes

Ivor