Re: Europa-List: Leaking coolant

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Leaking coolant
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 09:27:17
Hi Paul,

Could you provide a McMaster part number or spec for those clips.  I'm sure
there's
plenty of folks who would be interested in them.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com

On Jan 7, 2012, at 8:48 AM, Paul McAllister wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> I have CTC clips on all of my coolant hoses including the big ones to the
> radiator
and they work fine.  I believe that Rotax fit CTC clips as standard on new
engines these days.

> The only thing I can offer is that when I was looking for some odd ball CTC
> clips
that I bought some from a supplier in Canada who imported them from Korea
and they were pretty much weaker than the ones I purchased from McMasters here
in the US.