Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 11 Msgs - 12/18/11

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 11 Msgs - 12/18/11
From: Cleve Lee <clevelee@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 20:55:45

Hi All,

Re. Europa RC models.  The company was Experimental Aircraft Models, which I
sold to KMP in Canada about 7 years ago.  He continued the model line for a
few years and then focused on his larger warbird models.

Gerry, it's great to hear that you still have one of the models, I have two
in my basement in Detroit also in that condition.  I, however, am now on a
project in the LA area and so have left my Europa (A198) still project, back
home in Detroit after taking it with me to England.

I don't expect to be back in Detroit for a few months, but if anyone has an
interest in one of them, feel free to let me know.

Still building and lurking after all these years,
Cleve Lee
A198, Was a Jabiru, sold off to 'dumb down' the plane to Light Sport after
some  surgery.. Working on electrics and replacement engine decision.