RE: Europa-List: Fw: Inquiry

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fw: Inquiry
From: Gary Leinberger <Gary.Leinberger@millersville.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 16:37:00
There is a company that has the Liberty that is a bit larger than the Europ
a. There also was a English company that had a kit years ago of the Europa
that could be assembled to fly - I wish I had gotten one but at the time fi
gured since I was building the real thing, building a model was kind of sil
ly - especially since I planned to be finished my real Europa in such a sho
rt time (he says now 9 years into the build).

Gary Leinberger
Associate Professor
Finance
McComsey Hall 340