Re: Europa-List: Fw: Inquiry

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fw: Inquiry
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:12:31
Bud,
I have one of his models but I brought it many years ago and can't remember t
he individuals name or address. When I get home I will do some research.
Cheers,

Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street
Fendalton,
Christchurch,  8052
New Zealand.

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Ph 64 3 3515166
Mob 0210640221

On 16/12/2011, at 8:27 AM, "Bud Yerly" <budyerly@msn.com> wrote:

> Does anyone still know the company/individual who was making the models of
 the Europa?

> Bud Yerly

ar?  (Something along the size that an executive might display in his / her o
ffice.)

> Any assistance that you can offer would be appreciated.  Please feel free t
o forward this email as you may see fit.

=========
=========
=========
=========