Re: Europa-List: Chattering brakes

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Chattering brakes
From: PHILLIPS I <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 20:41:31
Hi Jim
just a thought have you fitted the four spacers for the torque plate and
brake pads
I also used some copperslip between the spacers for lubrcation, another
problem i had in the early days was the allen screws hold the discs to the
wheels became loose even with the locking wire, this caused some noise when
taxying, solved it by using loctite and locking wire,
regards
ivor
G-IVER