Re: Europa-List: NEC Flying Show

Subject: Re: Europa-List: NEC Flying Show
From: Groups <Groups@thegoddards.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 13:48:40
Also visit the Galaxy UL Engines stand to see my Europa classic tailwheel fi
tted with a UL Power UL260iS 107Bhp fuel injected air cooled engine. Only ha
d the engine 1 day so is work in progress.

Vince Goddard

Sent from my phone

On 25 Nov 2011, at 09:09, "Steven Pitt" <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> For those going to the Flying Show this weekend at the NEC, Birmingham, th
e Club will be present as a guest/supporter of the LAA stand. Come and meet w
ith us and see David Joyce's prize winning Europa monowheel on display.

> If you want to meet up with other Europa owners then why not stop by at 11
.00am (the traditional meeting time for those attending Sun'n'Fun).

=========
=========
=========
=========