Europa-List: Europa Flyin 2012

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Flyin 2012
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 11:10:21
Time flies, as well as Europas, and I can announce that the Europa Flyin
2012 will be at Popham Airfield  (EGHP) over the weekend of 23rd/24th
June 2012 and will include the AGM for the Europa Club (Saturday 23rd).
We looked carefully at the Royal Aero club list of events and we have
brought our Flyin forward in 2012 as the Royal international Air Tattoo
is on at Fairford the weekend of 7/8 July and Farnborough starts the
next day so airspace would be getting crowded.
I know that there are other events on in June so we cannot avoid all of
them but hopefully we have kept clear of the majority that might keep
you away from joining us.
David Joyce is planning the Events for the Club in 2012 and we have had
input from our European representatives to ensure we can join in with
them.

I look forward to seeing as many Europas as possible in 2012.
Regards
Steve Pitt
Chairman, Europa Club
PS If you are thinking of attending the Flying Show at the NEC 26th/27th
November the Club will be represented on the LAA stand with David
Joyce's aircraft on show and several members of the Committee - come and
see us.